Weights & Styles
Sayaf Regular Striped
Specimens & Samples
Sayaf means in Arabic “The Sowrd-Man”…
It is categorized under the display typefaces due to the massive letterforms design. A bold charachters that gives each glyph a distinguished shape while maintaining the following criteria in construction:
- Consistent casting that conveys none-skeptical glyphs with quality segments.
- Keeping a common proportions known for the Arabic Alphabet.
- Adoption of letters dissimilarity in-between alphabetical families instead of “resemblance” which decreases legibility.
- Meticulous design structure of each character with high refinements.
3 Weights 9 Styles
- TrueType (TTF)
- OpenType (OTF)
- WebFonts (WOFF, EOT, SVG)
- Habib Khoury